– AYKON Nine Elms is the first branded residential tower by Versace Home. Set in the heart of New London, the tower is located within the area of a multi-billion pound private investment project which completes the redevelopment of London’s South Bank.
– Landmark 50-storey tower close to Vauxhall Station in the Nine Elms Opportunity Area
– 360 new private residential apartments with interiors by Versace Home
– Unique architectural composition to present panoramic vistas of the surrounding neighborhood
– Studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments and penthouses from floors 4-40 (remaining floors as yet unreleased)
– Luxury amenities including gymnasium, Jacuzzi and indoor 65.6-foot-long swimming pool (969 square feet in area), cinema room, residents’ lounge, roof gardens and dedicated children’s area located on high floors with natural daylight and panoramic city views
– Optional hospitality services available by separate negotiation
– Excellent transport links
Facilities: Residents will have full use of the following private amenities:
– Fully equipped gymnasium*
– Heating indoor swimming pool*
– Versace Home furnished residents’ lounge
– Private screening room
– 9,924 square feet communal roof gardens
– Indoor children’s play area
– Two car lifts
– Versace Home branded interior designed entrance lobbies, lifts and corridors
– 24-hour concierge
– CCTV to ground floor entrances
*These amenities are located on the 23rd floor with panoramic views of London.
– Optional hospitality services*
– Secure bicycle spaces*
– Secure storage facilities*
*Available by separate negotiation.
– The Reservation Fee is £5,000
– Exchange contracts – 10% of purchase price (less the reservation fee) payable on exchange of contracts [signing of Sales and Purchase Agreement] i.e.: within 21 calendar days of reservation
– Stage payments – an additional 10% is payable 12 months from exchange; with a further 5% payable 18 months from exchange
– Balance payable on completion (75%)
– Assignment – only two assignments will be permitted, and only after 25% of the purchase price has been paid; should purchasers want to assign, no use of marketing Intellectual Property will be allowed without the express permission of DICO UK Property Holdings Limited; allowed only after six months from exchange; legal / admin fees of £750 will be charged
Documentation required for exchange of contract:
– Photo identification – passport or identification card
– A current utility bill or bank statement showing name and home address to be no older than three months.